Note: I was not going to post this deal due to the additional competition it may create for Post-It Flag products in my area, but I just had to brag & show off a little ;o)
(1) Trial Size Gillette Body Wash $0.97 (12) Post-It Flag products $11.64
The W-M on Beach at Southside is very coupon friendly. I used self-checkout and needed assistance with the coupons, but at the end the machine just spit out my cash and coins. (Shhh, keep it on the DL or we will never be able to find them in stock ;o)
2 comments:
Cory, where on earth did they let you go negative ? Did they give you cash in hand ? Awesome !
The W-M on Beach at Southside is very coupon friendly. I used self-checkout and needed assistance with the coupons, but at the end the machine just spit out my cash and coins. (Shhh, keep it on the DL or we will never be able to find them in stock ;o)
Post a Comment