In the August All You magazine, there was a coupon for FREE Oscar Mayer hot dogs when you buy 3 Kraft products (excluding single serving items). I got 7 issues of the August edition at Wal-Mart for only $1.77 each, paid for with overage from other coupons. I redeemed these coupons at Publix because they had OM hot dogs Buy One Get One Free on sale! Kool-Aid is made by Kraft and the small packets serve 8, says so right on the back. I paid $0.60 for 3 Kool-Aid packets and got 2 packs of OM hot dogs Free for each coupon (one pack from the Publix sale and one pack from the coupon). I made two trips and only took a pic from the last one. Since the hot dogs at Publix were $3.99 each, I got about $56 in hot dogs for buying 21 Kool-Aid packets for about $4! I didn't pay tax either because these are food items which are not taxed in Florida :o) I'll store them in our deep freezer to enjoy as needed.
Note: Sorry the pic is so dark! My camera broke and my cell doesn't have a flash.




3 comments:
Totally amazing Cory !
The cashier at the first Publix looked at my items, then my coupons and said, "You want to buy all these weenies with Kool-Aid?" I calmly replied, "Yes, I do." She checked with her supervisor and processed my order with no further problems :o)
Glad she didn't give you any major guff...Is that All You Magazine always full of coupons for food ?
Post a Comment