Monday, November 3, 2008

Wow, Wags! Thanks for the deals today!

I had a RR for $4.50 that was going to expire tomorrow, so I decided to spend it today. I've had my eye on a ceramic heater with a $5 rebate, so I thought this would be a good thing to get. My heater for the bathroom went out a few months ago and now it's getting pretty cold in the mornings. I also had 7 Schick BOGO coupons and knew I needed to hit miltiple locations to find enough stock. Don't worry, I left plenty at each store for others :o)

$19.99 Ceramic heater
-4.50 RR spent
$15.49 OOP
-5.00 Rebate
$10.49

$23.96 for 4 pks Schick razors ($5.99 each)
-11.98 MQ BOGO 10/19 SS
-12.00 ESQ $3/1
$0.02 MM

I wanted to get 3 boxes of DayQuil & 3 boxes of NyQuil since they were on sale this week with RR back. The first Wags store I stopped at had the DayQuil in stock, but not the NyQuil.

$13.47 for 3 boxes DayQuil (12 ct.)
-4.50 MQ $1.50/1 from 10/12 P&G
$8.97 OOP
-6.00 RR earned
$2.97 (or $0.99 each box)

At the next Wags I went to, they had an awsome clearance section! I found a nice retractable leash for Wody as well as some stockings all marked way down. I also got mixed nuts on sale and paid with the $6 RR earned at the previous store. They had plenty of NyQuil in stock too!

$4.24 Leash 16'
$0.39 Stockings
$0.39 Stockings
$1.99 Mixed Nuts
$5.99 Schick razors
$5.99 Schich razors
$18.99 Retail Total
-6.00 RR spent
-5.99 MQ bogo 10/19 SS
-6.00 ESQ $3/1
$1.00 OOP

$13.47 for 3 boxes NyQuil (12 ct.)
-4.50 MQ $1.50/1 from 10/12 P&G
$8.97 OOP
-6.00 RR earned
$2.97 (or $0.99 each box)

For the last location I had 4 Schick BOGO coupons left and they had plenty in stock so it looked like this...

$47.92 for 8 pks Schick razors ($5.99 each)
-23.96 MQ BOGO 10/19 SS
-24.00 ESQ $3/1
$0.04 MM

The cashier was completely shocked that my after-tax total was only $3.32!

1 comment:

Nonna said...

Platinum deals once again ! You're
the Queen !