Tuesday, December 23, 2008

CVS & Walgreens on Monday 12/22


CVS
Since I didn't shop CVS until Monday, I wasn't able to find everything in stock but I got quite a bit from 3 stores and lots of rain checks for later :o)
Here's the breakdown:
(8) Listerine*, (6) Sally Hansen, (3) Arm & Hammer, (2) Excedrin**, (2) L'Oreal Hip, (3) Zip Fizz, (3) Halls, (3) EAS bars, (3) EAS shakes, (3) Zantac, (2) Slimquick {*One store substituted other flavors for those sold out; **I know I bought 2 Excedrin but can only find one, so only one in pic.}
Retail Value: $169.02
I Spent: $12.62 (on Gift Card from Rx transfer :o)
ECBs Remaining: $57.06 (on 3 cards)

Walgreens
10.00 Hair Dryer
0.99 Chex Mix
0.99 Chex Mix
1.79 Reach Toothbrush
1.79 Reach Toothbrush
1.79 Reach Toothbrush
1.79 Reach Toothbrush
19.14 Total before coupons
-0.60 Chex IP
-0.60 Chex IP
-1.79 Reach BOGO MQ (10/12 RP)
-1.79 Reach BOGO MQ (10/12 RP)
-3.20 Reach In-Ad Store Q
$11.16 (+tax)
$10.00 RR earned (from hair dryer)

No comments: