Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wags Loot 1/21

Here's how I got a GREAT deal on the FireLogs: There's a $5 rebate in the EasySaver Catalog for another variety of logs which this store (Southside/Atlantic) didn't have in stock. I asked the manager if he would take $5 off this variety instead and he agreed. I also had a $3 IP so that made my discount on the logs a total of $8! It worked out to be about $1.50 per log, which is good in my book :o)

The other AMAZING deal here is on the Mauna Loa Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts. This week they are priced at $2 per bag and there is a coupon in the EasySaver Catalog for $3 off 2 bags, which made them only $0.50 per bag!!! I cleaned the shelf and got all 6 bags :o)

I also had $1/1 IPs for the popcorn, making them $0.50 per box. For the rest of the items, I just used the in-ad coupons.

Retail Total: $38.45
My Total: $16.65 + tax
(paid with rebate from previous month)