Saturday, February 28, 2009

Quick Trips at the End of the Month!

Since it's the end of the month, I had lots of coupons expiring today. I used as many as I could for the following deals:

Walgreens
$15.00 Color Ink Refill
$1.99 Excedrin
$3.18 Hershey's Bars
$20.17
-10.00 Wags refill coupon
-2.00 Excedrin $2/1 IP
-1.40 Hershey In-ad coupon
-0.89 Hershey BOGO
-0.89 Hershey BOGO
$4.99 spent on GC &
$1.00 RR received for Excedrin


Publix
$3.38 Gala Apples
$2.39 BOGO Pop Tarts
$3.39 BOGO Pam Spray
$9.16
-0.35 Pam MQ
-0.35 Pam MQ
-1.10 Pop Tart IPs $0.55/1
-1.00 Target IP $1/2 Pop Tarts
-1.00 MQ for $1 off produce when you buy Pam spray
-1.00 MQ for $1 off produce wyb Pam spray
$4.36 spent


Wal-Mart
$2.96 Oatmeal
$5.82 Buddy Bars (6 at $0.97 each)
$3.88 Travel Shampoo (4 at $0.97 each)
$12.66
-1.00 Oatmeal IP $1/1
-6.00 Buddy Bar IPs $2/2
-4.00 Shampoo MQs $1/1
$1.66 +tax spent

1 comment:

Nonna said...

Great job Cory !!!