Friday, December 18, 2009

Publix Trip Last Week

I forgot to post my Publix haul from last week, so here it is:


$4.69 Hellmann’s mayo, BOGO
$4.99 Solo cups, BOGO
$3.39 Nestle cookies, BOGO
$3.39 Nestle cookies, BOGO
$2.50 Hillshire Farm sausage
$2.50 Hillshire Farm sausage
$1.99 Scotch Magic tape, BOGO
$3.99 Lindsay olives
$8.94 Revlon nail clippers (6 at $1.49)
$1.89 Revlon nail files
$38.27
-1.20 Hellmann’s $0.60/1
-1.50 Solo IP $0.75/1
-6.00 Nestle IP $1.50/1
-2.00 Hillshire Farm $1/1 Publix booklet
-2.00 Scotch $1/1 Publix booklet
-3.00 Revlon beauty tool $1/1 Target IP
-4.00 Revlon beauty tool $1/1 Wags Dec. booklet
-17.50 Revlon beauty tool $2.50/1 Publix booklet
$1.07 + tax

2 comments:

Nonna said...

O.K. Cory...I am totally jealous of your awesome couponing skills and your impecable ability to stack Q's for maximum savings.

After the holidays are over, how about shopping together again ???
I always do so much better when I do LOL

Cory said...

Sure! It'll be just like old times!