$9.92 Olay bar soap 2pk (4 at $2.48)
$3.88 Breathe Right 2pk (4 at $0.97)
$3.88 Purex 3-in-1 2pk (4 at $0.97)
$9.35 Gain 40ct (5 at $1.87)
$27.03
-4.00 Olay MQ $1/1 from 2/27 PG (x4)
-6.00 Breathe Right MQ $1.50/1 from 1/30 RP2 (x4)
-12.00 Purex MQ $3/1 from 2/20 RP (x4)
-15.00 Gain MQ $3/1 from 2/13 RP (x5)
-$9.97
+1.89 tax
-$8.08 (put on gas card!)




3 comments:
Awesome ! Did you have any trouble at checkout and which store did you go to ? Our fav coupon friendly one ?
I have featured this shop picture and linked you on my blog ! ( for details of the shop, readers have to go to your blog.)
Sorry I didn't see your comments earlier! I was at the location on Southside & Phillips. I had no trouble at checkout, but had a copy of the new policy with me just in case.
Post a Comment