Kohl's will give you an IPQ for $5 off the purchase of $5 or more when you register your email address. On eBay you can buy 20 of these coupons for $0.99 with no shipping charge because they email you the links so you can print them yourself. I shop the clearance racks because I like to spend as little OOP as possible! I got the following tops in two trips, but I would suggest using no more than one coupon per day.

Original Price: $32.00
Clearance Price: $9.60
Price After Coupon: $4.60

Original Price: $30.00
Clearance Price: $6.00
Price After Coupon: $1.00

Original Price: $24.00
Clearance Price: $4.80
Price After Coupon: FREE
(The tag said this top was marked down to $7.20 so I was suprised when it rang up as $4.80 instead. The coupon says it's valid on a purchase of $5 or more, but the cashier still used the coupon and gave it back after the register printed $0.20 as a remaining balance on the back!)
2 comments:
Cute tops Cory...even sweeter since you saved so much !
I hate shopping for clothes, but knowing I was saving so much made it fun :o)
Post a Comment