$2.99 Solo cups, BOGO
$3.99 Cascadian Farm, BOGO
$6.67 Chex Mix (only 3 of 4 shown in pic)
$6.00 Pillsbury canned (only 5 of 6 shown in pic)
$4.95 Publix bags (5 at $0.99)
$24.60
-1.50 Solo IP $0.75/1
-2.00 Cascadian Farm IP $1/1
-2.00 Chex IP $0.50/1
-4.00 Target $1/1 for Chex
-1.00 Pillsbury IP $1/2 biscuits
-2.00 Pillsbury IP $1/1 crescent rolls
-2.00 Pillsbury IP $1/1 sweet rolls
-4.95 Store Qs for Free bag wyb 2 General Mills items
-1.00 Publix Promise*
$4.15 + tax
*The Pillsbury Crescent rolls were advertised as 10 for $10 but rang up as $2.89 each. When I brought it to their attention and showed them the ad, I got one for free and the other at the $1.00 sale price.




2 comments:
Excellent Cory ! Thanks for the tip on the rolls...I'll be watching how much they ring up for too !
They said it's a misprint, that only the 4oz should be 10 for $10, but the ad clearly states 4-12oz. They have to honor what they advertise, so we get more for the same price!
Post a Comment