Jennifer, if you don't get a coupon in your area, I would recommend ordering some from a coupon clipping service.
Then (ideally) you could collect Rain Checks so you can do the deal when your coupons come in the mail, even if the sale is over.
However, Walgreens cannot write a Rain Check for a deal involving Register Rewards. They cannot force the RR to print after the sale is over.
There is a sale next week at CVS for Finish and there will likely be other sales that come along before that coupon expires. If I were you, I would order some from a coupon clipping service and wait for another sale. Hope that helps! :o)
5 comments:
Great job Cory...I need to get myself in gear. I want to beat my yearly total saved in 2010 this year !
I'm amazed by how much you saved last year alone! Way to go Lynn :o)
i dont get SS :( iis it too late to find it somewhere?
Jennifer, if you don't get a coupon in your area, I would recommend ordering some from a coupon clipping service.
Then (ideally) you could collect Rain Checks so you can do the deal when your coupons come in the mail, even if the sale is over.
However, Walgreens cannot write a Rain Check for a deal involving Register Rewards. They cannot force the RR to print after the sale is over.
There is a sale next week at CVS for Finish and there will likely be other sales that come along before that coupon expires. If I were you, I would order some from a coupon clipping service and wait for another sale. Hope that helps! :o)
Cory, I wish you would keep track of your savings over the year...I'll bet you'd beat me easily !!!
Post a Comment