Friday, January 21, 2011

Sweet Savings at the Military Commissary!

(19) Marcal tissues at $0.99 - $1/1 coupons made them FREE with $0.19 overage.
(5) Finish dishwasher detergent at $2.49 - $2.25/1 coupons made them $0.24 each.
(6) Maalox at $3.49 - $5/1 coupons made them FREE with $9.06 overage.
(5) Quaker oatmeal at $1.79 - $1/1 coupons made them $0.79 each.
(1) Kashi cereal at $2.99 - $3/1 coupon made it FREE with $0.01 overage.
(2) Sweet rolls at $1.49 - $0.50/1 coupons made them $0.99 each.
(1) Duracell batteries 10 ct at $3.98 - $1.50/1 coupon made it $2.48.
(4) Reach floss at $0.75 - $1/1 coupons made them FREE with $1.00 overage.

The Commissary does not charge tax but does add a "Surcharge" of 5%. After coupons and surcharge, I paid only $3.06 for everything pictured above!

A big THANKS to Lynn for allowing me to shop as her guest!

3 comments:

Nonna said...

I always get so inspired when I shop with you and I think you finally have got me out of the "Coupon Burnout Zone" with this awesome trip to the Com !!!

Cory said...

Good! Thanks again for letting me tag along :o)

Jo said...

Go Cory!!!

Aunt Jo