Friday, September 19, 2008

Coupon Tripp'n with Lynn!


We went to 5 stores to find all this stuff, but we had fun couponing today! Thanks Lynn :o)

CVS
(5) Tootie Fruitie cereals = $0.49 each
(7) Shortbread cookies = $0.49 each
(3) Excedrin = Free after ECBs
(3) Arnicare Pain-relieving gel = Free after coupon & ECBs
(1) Aleve-D Cold & Sinus = Free after coupon & ECBs
Retail Total = $50.31
My Total (after coupons & ECBs spent) = $17.32 (paid with gift card)
ECBs Earned = $38.97 (*This is money I got back to spend in the future at CVS!*)

Walgreens
(4) Glade candles = Free after coupon & rebate
(3) Pantene (Shampoo, Conditioner, Hairspray) = Free after coupons, rebate, & Register Reward
(2) Colgate toothpaste = Free after coupons
(1) Reach toothbrush = Free after coupon
(1) Crest mouthwash = Free after Register Reward (*Money back I can spend on future trips.*)
(1) Walgreens recycled bag = $0.99
Retail Total = $32.21
My Total (after coupons) = $11.57
Register Rewards earned = $6.50
Rebates = $9.00 (*More money I get back, loaded onto gift card.*)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ann,
That is totally amazing! Way to inspire me to save more money.

Nonna said...

It was fun...I really needed some girl time,shopping and couponing !

Ann said...

Thanks Deanna, but I can't take the credit. Cory is the Coupon Queen in our house. She has helped us cut our grocery/household expenses in half by using coupons!