Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Got Samples?

Last week I received a full-size box of Ziploc sandwich bags in the mail. That's when I decided it was time to take a pic (with my new camera :o) of all the free samples I've received by mail and collected over the past 5 months. Most of these came with coupons for the product so this is another easy way to collect coupons. I love free stuff!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Impressive!!!

Nonna said...

Oh Cory, You're the greatest !
I love the new blog look it is sooo cute and festive !

Nonna said...

Wow, some of those look like full size products...do you have a list where you sign up at different sites or is this all from Walmart's samples ? My daughter gets some every week and loves it too !

Cory said...

Mostly from WM and other offers I see on various blogs and HotCouponWorld.com :o)