I got all of the following from K-mart today:
(2) Herbal Essence shampoo, lg bottles; (2) Pantene hairspray; (2) Pantene Expressions shampoo; (2) Pantene Expressions conditioner; (1) Resolve carpet foam cleaner; (2) Resolve carpet spray cleaners; (4) Tylenol Rapid Release, 8ct; (2) Visene; (2) Goodlife cat food
Retail Total: $72.00
Total after coupons: $7.71 (after tax)




4 comments:
Cory, you saved almost 90 %....that's a Platinum deal !
HOW do you do this? Please share with me!
Cory, I tried to get the eight counts of Tylenol and the crabby lady in the personal care department said no...the Q is more than the product...by that time I had had it at Kmart so I bought the bigger size because I know we will use it anyway...I also said I had a friend who used the 8 ct. and since it is not the trial size it should be ok to which she said" She probably raised a big fuss and they just gave to her" DUH ! I then told her she needed to move those 8 counts somewhere else and oh she didn't like that at all...at that point I just wanted to get out of there but on reflection I should have raised a fuss too !
You win some, you loose some. Overall, we win lots more than we loose.
Post a Comment